Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Praying for Peace!

Wow!  Sorry I haven't posted since the beginning of the month!  No big news to report yet, but just an update to those of you who have expressed concern about the path of Issac, I haven't heard specifically that Catrina is ok (saddly there isn't really a good way to get in touch with her or anyone from the orphanage), but I have heard that the eye of the storm passed over their town on Saturday morning and other than some missing roofs, everything seemed to have faired surprisingly well!  No known casualties on the island.  Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers and for those of you who reached out to me with your care and concern!  This waiting game is SO hard and even harder when things like this happen and you have to await news just to make sure your child is safe!  I'll post again when I know more!

All in all, this has been a particularly hard month and I would greatly appreciate prayers for peace while we wait and Godspeed with the processing of our dossier!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Bethany! My prayers are with you during this time of waiting - Beth

    ReplyDelete