Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One thing after another...

So exciting news is I'll be going to the Doctor's office tomorrow at 1:45 to meet one of my co-workers (also a notary...God bless him!) to get a new letter.  Then planning to drive to Columbia Thursday afternoon to get all our paperwork authenticated by the Secretary of State.  If all goes well, Eddie and I will go to Atlanta this weekend to visit hte Haitian Consule for the final step of completing our dossier!

Next road block...I heard this morning that the IBESR has stopped accepting dossiers until June 1.  This will hold us up about 3 weeks, as we have been working so hard to have ours together for my trip down in two weeks, but I'm choosing to look at this from a positive perspective.  I'm praying that the IBESR will get much accomplished in the next 5 1/2 weeks and will have our dossier at the front of the line on June 1!  Then they can focus on getting our little girl home to us!  Not to mention the blessings all the families getting processed in this time will receive!  These are likely families that have been waiting a long time...

Please be in prayer with us that the IBESR gets much accomplished in the next few months and keeps the momentum going with new dossiers in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment